Energy Products: For a Jolt of Refreshing Energy
You live in a modern world, a world all about the rat race and to cope up in this race, you should be fit, healthy and energetic. There are several energy products available in the market including various energy drinks, candies, and bars which give a burst of energy. However, these energy products contain high amount of sugar which may lead to several complications over a period of time.
The best way is to zest up your tired life is by having tea. Experts believe this is the oldest beverage known to human beings. Tea pickers collect the tea from the Camellia sinensis plant and brew the leaves. These teas contain caffeine and are also the second most common beverage consumed across the world.
For those who want to avoid caffeine and alter the lifestyle in a healthy way can choose various types of herbal teas which are caffeine free. Herbal teas are popular due to its health benefits. Herbal tea is basically a decoction or infusion of various herbs and spices. Therefore, a daily cup of herbal tea can increase energy levels naturally.
Types Of Energy Products and Energy Tea
- Green Tea: Green tea contains caffeine. It energizes and refreshes the tired body. Green tea increases metabolism and assists the body to break down a fat deposit. It suppresses appetite and thus helps in weight loss.
- Ashwagandha Tea: Ashwagandha is a herb popular for its ability to reduce tiredness and nervous exhaustion. It also aids in building resistance of the body towards stress. It aids to improve the energy level in the body naturally.
- Nettle Tea: It is known to give more energy than a cup of coffee. It does not have any negative stimulant effects. It is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. Add dried nettles in boiled water and allow it to brew overnight. In the morning, strain out the herbs and drink the herbal tea full of benefits. You therefore can refrigerate and consume this tea within a few days. Tea drinkers recommend you only consume fresh tea.
- Astragalus: It is a popular herb known for its ability to increases the metabolism rate. It is an excellent remedy for fatigue and it increases energy levels naturally. It boosts the immune system and therefore helps prevent or slow down the growth of tumors.
- Licorice Tea: Licorice is known as ‘the universal herb’. It is helpful for increasing the energy levels and restoration. It acts as a soothing agent and expectorant. Licorice is a herb which increases the blood circulation in the body and also acts as an anti-spasmodic agent.
2 Bonus Energy Teas!
- Ginger tea: It is an energizing drink. It’s the most common tea consumed by people because it’s great to treat upset stomachs and nausea at home.
- Blueberry tea: It is a rich source of antioxidants. You prepare this tea from the dried leaves of the blueberry bush and hence has slightly grassy taste. Natural antioxidants help to fight against free radicals. The refreshing tea gives a jolt of energy along with its health benefits.
Consume herbal teas as energy products so as to have high energy in the body naturally. Other energy products include black tea, white tea, etc.
Be energetic; try any of the energy products mentioned here. Stay connected with Body Bites to know more about such energy tea products.