Red Light Therapy
What Is Red Light Therapy?
Red light therapy, which is also known as low-level laser therapy (LLLT). It uses LEDs as an alternative therapy for pain relief and to promote good cell functions. The beneficial and extensive and have a therapeutic or healing effect on the tissue and body.
This therapy, penetrates healing light waves deep into the body (up to 10cm of body tissue even bone) where it stimulates the mitochondria in the cells, activating the Adenosine Triphosphate Production, accelerating metabolism and healthy cell generation.
What are the benefits?
- Soothe chronic pain
- Slow the visible effects of aging
- Reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Speed up wound healing
- Help heal eczema
- Improve acne
- Improve sleep cycle
- Encourage hair growth
- Lowered inflammation levels in the body
- Help treat problems like osteoarthritis, (joint) injuries, and excessive swelling
- Improvement of hypothyroidism conditions
- Increased performance and cellular energy
- Improved recovery times from training and injury
- Increase testosterone and fertility
- Improve oral health
- Improve stretch marks
- activates the lymphatic system to help “detoxify” the body
- boosts the immune system
- reduces cellulite
- aids in weight loss
- treats back and neck pain
- fights periodonitis and dental infections
- cures acne
- treats cancer
How does it work?
Our bodies have the ability to metabolise red and near-infrared light into a form of cellular energy, known as adenosine triphosphate. Which is essential to restoring, repairing, energising, and maintaining our bodies.
Luckily, it can never give you sunburn because no red light therapy device emits any UV.
Are there any side effects from using red light therapy devices?
The worst possible side effects are headaches and exhaustion. This is due to the body needing a lot of energy for the healing and mitochondria-building processes that red light therapy initiates.
Best time to use?
Its not recommended to be used late at night. On the one hand, red light therapy will never suppress melatonin levels like blue or green light does. But on the other hand, red light can suppress melatonin levels when the light intensity is sufficiently strong enough. You do not want your melatonin levels suppressed, because optimal melatonin levels are necessary for deep sleep.
Treat your whole body! Click here to buy your own SE LED Belt now!
For more research visit:
Low Level Laser Therapy