Herbal Tea: Key to your Fitness
Tea is the oldest beverage known to mankind. There’s nothing more relaxing and soothing than a cup of herbal tea or tisane. Herbal tea is caffeine free and has many health benefits. Basically, it is an infusion of various leaves, seeds, roots and barks extracted in hot water. Thus, it is extracting plant benefits in easily digestible form. You can make up this infusion and sip 3-4 times a day.
Popular Types of Herbal Teas:
Experts use a variety of herbs to prepare the herbal tea. Tea lovers enjoy the following few common types of herbal teas:
- Ginger Tea: This is the basic kind of herbal tea, which is loved by almost everyone. Tea makers use fresh ginger or dry ginger powder to prepare the infusion.
- Chammoline Tea: An effective tea to treat insomnia. This tea is made from the flowers and is also effective in helping digestion, reducing inflammation, cough, and cold.
- Peppermint Tea: This herbal tea helps to relieve bloating and gas, relieves stomach spasms, reduce nausea, etc. You can make this infusion from fresh peppermint leaves grown in the garden.
- Cinnamon Tea: It is warm and spicy. It helps to reduce menstrual cramps, soothes an upset stomach and most importantly, helps to fight against various bacteria. Experts tea lovers use cinnamon sticks or grounded cinnamon to produce the healthy concoction.
Reasons to Consume Herbal Tea:
- You can load your body with antioxidants through herbal teas. These antioxidants aid in neutralizing the harmful effects of free radicals and oxidative stress, which are the major factors causing cancer.
- The herbal infusions contain plenty of plant nutrients, thus providing essential elements and nutrients to the body.
- You’ll find that herbal teas are decaffeinated beverages.
Benefits Of Herbal Tea:
- Aids in Digestion: Ginger tea is known to aid in digestion. The infusion helps in the breakdown of body fats present in the digestive tract. As a result it helps to cure vomiting and nausea.
- Fights Infection: The herbal decoction helps to build immunity and therefore fight against early stage infection.
- For Younger You: The herbal tea has rich amounts of antioxidants, which are responsible for lowering the aging process and therefore prevents the cell from the damage of pollution and free radicals.
- Detoxify Kidneys: Herbal tea promotes good health by removing all the impurities from the kidneys.
- Promote Heart Health: Antioxidants in herbal tea reduce stress and promote good health. The herbal tea helps in the breakdown of cholesterol and regulating the blood pressure. Thus, promoting the heart health and thereby reducing the chances of stroke.
- Cures Cough: The herbal teas are best to relieve a sore throat and blocked nose. You can revive your jammed nose and asthma can with the help of warm herbal infusions.
Risk Involved In Drinking Herbal Tea:
Experts suggest that in reality, herbal teas are harmless and can be consumed without any side effects. However, it is best to consult a doctor or conduct a thorough research about the herbs as few people may be allergic to some of them. Pregnant women should consume herbal tea only after a consultation with the doctor as a result.
Get herbal; be one with nature; consume tea with natural ingredients; you are ready to have herbal teas available at well known herbal tea supplier in Melbourne, Body Bites. Just add a teaspoon in hot water and enjoy the beverage.
Preparation may vary hence please refer the method of preparation mentioned over there.